The premises are made available to the hirer under the following terms and conditions;
1. Studiomanchester will insure the studio and the equipment against all normal insurable risks. Clients must ensure they have adequate public liability and where neccessary employers liability insurance covering any persons attending or visiting the studio. Clients must have cover against loss damage or theft of their own equipment or equipment hired by them or goods in trust brought onto the premises.
2. All equipment made available to the client is in good condition. Studiomanchester will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from any failure, use or misuse of the equipment nor in respect of any direct or indirect consequential loss arising there from.
3. It is the responsibilty of the hirer to make checks both for completeness and for correct functioning and suitability of any studio equipment, materials, backgrounds or Coloramas made available. The client must notify Studiomanchester at the time of supply
if the condition of any of these items is not acceptable. Studiomanchester will not be liable for any consequential loss either directly or indirectly arising from the unsuitability of these items.
4. Any equipment or items lost, stolen or damaged while in the hirers possession will be the entire responsibility of the hirer and be charged at the full replacement cost.
5. The security of the studio and its contents will be the responsibility of the hirer during the period of hire
6. Any materials used in connection with the construction of any sets by the customer shall be forthwith removed from the studio at the end of the hire period at the expense of the customer.
7. Studiomanchester reserve the right to make a charge for any excess cleaning that may be necessary.
8. Any costs incurred on behalf of clients may be subject to a handling charge
9. Studiomanchester will not be responsible for any loss or damage to vehicles or contents parked on the premises
10. Studiomanchester hours of operation are normally 9am to 6pm. Overtime rates as published will apply per hour or part thereof outside these hours.
11. Our cancellation policy on a confirmed booking is 50% of the agreed rate within 24hrs of the commencement of the booking and 100% on the day of the booking.
12. Our standard payment policy is that the account must be settled immediately after the booking has finished. Short term credit terms may be arranged at the discretion of the company by prior formal arrangement.